Pindi Restaurant was started in 1948 by Shri. Kasturi Lal Wadhwa, who came to India from Rawalpindi after partition. Since its inception, Pindi is well known for serving Authentic North Indian Dishes, such as Butter Chicken, Mutton Burra, Pindi Chana, Dal Makhani, etc. Pindi relies on age-old recipes and cooking techniques along with masalas that are still made in-house. Pindi was covered in the New York Times in 1982 for its Butter Chicken and since then received many accolades.
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. The manufacturer reserves the right to change the product images and specifications at any time without notice.
Personalized product recommendations